Factory Authorized Dealer of Machine Bases & Mounting Products & Equipment
Quality conscious customers in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, and Florida all agree that Blue Ridge Industrial Sales, Inc. will supply you with a machine base solution from Inter-Lakes Bases that will match your requirements and exceed your expectations. Constructed from stainless steel or aluminum, their rugged designs and quality workmanship ensures your machine base will provide years of reliable use on the shop floor.
The highly configurable, Model B-75 is offered in standard sizes from 18" x 18" to 48" x 60" in 6" increments with wall thickness of 1/8" or 3/16". Precision welded and painted machine grey enamel as standard, it can be supplied with a welded top plate, bolted top plate, or mounting rails. Options are numerous and include electronic enclosures, footrests, bench drawers, panels, and doors, while a variety of paint, powder coating, and plating choices are also available to meet your custom specifications.
Able to modify any standard base to fit your special needs, these quality crafted products will provide a lifetime of reliable use. Contact us directly to learn more.
Factory Authorized Dealer of Inter-Lakes Bases Products
Features & Benefits
- Machine bases are welded steel and painted machine grey enamel
- Standard models with welded top plate or bolted top plate
- Sheet metal wall construction in 1/8" and 3/16"
- Standard sizes are 18" x 18" thru 48" x 60" in 6" increments
- When a base only is selected, the mounting rails are provided and grinding is an option
- Stainless steel construction available
- Electronic enclosures
- Bench drawers
- Panels & Formed Flush Doors
(PDF - 1.42MB)
- 5 Standard Models of Machine Bases
- Custom Fabrication
- Stainless Steel & Aluminum Fabrications
- Complete Turnkey Systems
- Steel Plate Burning
- Contract CNC Machining
- Blanchard Grinding
- Painting of Enamel, Epoxy and Polyurethane